‘Take a step back, evaluate what is important, and enjoy life’
– Terri Garr –
It’s been a while my lovelies. I’m so sorry. There have been a lot of shifts and changes that have been happening in my life over the last few months and I haven’t felt in the right space to share them.
Just to bring you up to speed, I’ll give you a quick list, so you know what has been going on in my world:
- I’ve moved back to Manly
- I’ve broken up with my boyfriend Darren
- Despite breaking up, Darren and I have decided to start a business together (Katkin)
- We’ve put in and received the first order of t-shirts and totes for Katkin
- My beautiful sister has fallen pregnant
- I have started to heal my eyes naturally using Ortho-K lenses
- I’ve acquired some beautiful new clients through Thought Cloud
- I’ve been invited to collaborate with Soul Sessions at a new event they are launching called Think, Feel and Grow Rich
- I’ve started a Shamanic Journey course
- I’ve learnt what two of my totem animals are
- I’ve done two Full Moon Sound Healing sessions with the amazing Mr Matt Omo
- I’ve saved $4,200 and am successfully following T Harv Eker’s financial pot principles that I mentioned in a previous blog post
- I’ve started listening to the epicly awesome Mood Booster playlist on Spotify
- And have completely and utterly fallen in love with Coldplay’s new song Magic from their upcoming album, Ghost Stories, which will be out on 19 May (very exciting!!)
And the bottom line as to why I haven’t written my blog for what seems like ever, is because Darren subscribes to this blog (although I’m not entirely sure whether he ever reads it, maybe I’ll find out once I have written this!), but because of everything that has been going on between us over the last 3 months, I haven’t wanted to write my blog. And the main reason is that when I write, I write the truth, and if I had written my blog, I would have worried about him reading how I was truly feeling and what was going on for me, so I thought it better to not write at all, rather than writing, but not sharing the whole truth (considering my blog is about inspiring people to live a life of truth, peace and love).
So, with that out of the way, I’m glad to be back. Every now and then I take time away from my blog and it actually feels good. But I do miss writing and I miss the consistency of sharing, so I’m going to do my very best to write more frequently.
I have also recently been getting some very positive and complimentary feedback from people about my blog and the content of what I share and how inspiring it is. So I feel as though it is very important for me to be continuing to write and share what’s happening in my life and what I’m learning as I go. Because even if I help or inspire one other person, it’s worth writing.
So, once again, so sorry for being away for so long. Thank you for your patience and thank you for still being there to read this.
I love you, I hope all is well in your world and I look forward to sharing more with you.
Feel free to share any updates in your beautiful world, thoughts and feelings in the comments box below.
Love, hugs and light,
Kat x x x
I’m sure I will be sharing more on the list of things I’ve updated you on above as time goes by. There’s a lot to fill you in on . . . . 🙂