“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
– Nikola Tesla –
I read a blog post a few months ago about how to raise your vibrations and found it so useful that I thought I would write one of my own.
It’s easy to let things get on top of us, feel overwhelmed or unnecessarily sad or frustrated about life. However it is just as easy to raise our vibrations and start to feel good about things.
And it’s important that we are vibrating at a high frequency, because when that happens, we radiate this positive energy to other people and other things, and then it comes straight back to us karmically.
So, here are my top 10 things to do in order to raise your vibrations:
1. Think positively – think about someone or something you love, visualise it, feel it, fill your entire body with these thoughts and feelings
2. Listen to happy music (and better still, sing along with it) – create a playlist on your iPhone or Android phone full of upbeat music with positive lyrics. I have lots of these and tend to play them full blast in the morning when I’m in the shower and have a good singalong. Among my favourite’s are Florence and the Machine’s ‘Shake it Out’, Ellie Goulding’s ‘Anything Could Happen‘, Mumford & Sons ‘The Cave’, Birds of Tokyo’s ‘Lanterns’ and Coldplay’s ‘Charlie Brown‘.
3. Watch comedy – again, it doesn’t matter what it is. It could be a film, a TV show, a funny clip on You Tube. Anything that will make you laugh and get positive energy flowing around your body.
4. Surround yourself with positive people – Give someone you love a call or meet up with someone for a coffee or a drink who you know will make you feel good. It’s impossible to feel negative when you’re around someone who is vibrating at a high frequency.
5. Exercise – Just 15 minutes of cardiovascular exercise like a brisk walk, bike ride, swim or run will raise your vibrations and have you feeling happier and more positive.
6. Do something nice for someone else – it could be as simple as writing them a nice email to say hello and see how they are, helping someone with a chore, or a random act of kindness towards a stranger. By karmically doing something nice for someone else, it will in turn make you feel happier inside.
7. Have an attitude of gratitude – Write a list of all the things that you are grateful in life, until you can’t write anything else down. Just the act of scanning your life for the things you appreciate in your life will make you feel better and you will naturally start to attract even more wonderful things into your life.
8. Cook and eat something you love that is healthy – When we eat good food that has been made with love we release oxytocin, which is what many refer to as the ‘love’ hormone and naturally makes us feel more positive. Also, the food we eat reflects our mood. So if we are eating organic, healthy food, then we will feel happy and healthy on the inside and out.
9. Tell someone that you love them – Words have power. And the words we think in our head and then say out loud create our reality. In order to have more positivity, happiness and love in our lives we need to fill our heads, thoughts and mouths with these words. The simple act of calling someone or messaging someone that you love them, will naturally fill your body and mind with happiness and love.
10. Do something that you love to do – It doesn’t matter what it is. It could be reading, writing, swimming, yoga, fishing, having a bath, having a massage, dancing, painting, photography, rock climbing, driving, cycling, meditating (the list goes on), but if it is something that you truly love to do, you will naturally raise your vibrations, your heart will fill up with positive energy and you will emit this to The Universe and it will reflect it straight back to you through the energy of the people and things you interact with.
There are many, many more things that you can do to raise your vibrations, but here are just 10 for now. I’m sure I’ll follow this post up with another in due course.
Have fun raising your vibrations my darlings. X x x
Inspiration for this post
Music that makes me feel good –